Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I Love Football or Soccer


More commonly known as football or soccer, nicknamed The World Game or The Beautiful Game, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies, making it the world's most popular sport.The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal. 

I love football from time i'm in school now enter higher education university or college level but i still support. I like going to football because it is one that test the mind, tactical preparation when is a football match, or scaling a way the team or the player himself. That's one of reasons i fill in love with football for me it is great thing for me. I remember the first football club i support in euro but let it secret. But now i have three club i support in euro. Besides, i also support the local football club Malaysia, Selangor Football Club. Football is not a matter which is not beneficial if we know how to manage time. 

I'm very sorry if i was not good English. 


No comments:

Post a Comment