Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I Like to play video game




I am a person who likes to play video games. Because I like to play these video games can cause them stress, tired or not there is any need to do the job. Also in the video game can give us a keen mind sometimes medium of video games is not my intention that all game. This is an opinion I do not know how other people think. I also like video games that can test your intelligence can improve sharpness any reason to think, or other reaction. I know most people like to play video games I'm not just a sports game. But I do not agree when people catch that playing video games is not good it properly if we do not manage your time well. Okay ends there, among avid video game I play is a game fifa, pro evolution soccer, assasin creed, call of duty, grand theft auto, watch dogs, red dead redemption was only so far that I like to play. That's all I wantid kosingkan and thank you if I had read this blog. Sorry out if not good at english

No comments:

Post a Comment